We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic volunteer with an interest in international development to help us with a discrete and important piece of project work. The role includes analysing surveys and data collected from beneficiaries of our programmes in Ghana, helping our team to review our work and demonstrate our impact. This could be a wonderful opportunity to gain a wide range of skills and make a positive contribution to a growing organisation which is carrying out outstanding work in Upper West Ghana.
We are looking for a person who is:
- Passionate about making a difference in the world
- Happy to work on a range of tasks
- Has excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Confident in organisation, analysis and presentation of basic data (e.g. surveys, questionnaires)
- Critical thinking skills
- Happy to work independently
We can offer:
- To be part of an exciting, supportive organisation
- Experience in small charity international development work
- An excellent reference at the end of a successful placement
We estimate the project would take roughly 25- 40 hours, which can be worked flexibly between 1 to 4 weeks depending on the candidate’s availability. This is an unpaid position, but we will be willing to cover expenses and fund external training opportunities where they are appropriate. The candidate will need to provide their own laptop. We welcome applications from across the world – it is a remote role, the same time zone would be advantageous but not essential!
Action Through Enterprise is a vibrant small charity, making a measurable difference in Upper West Ghana. We are a passionate, dedicated team, focused on delivering high impact, low cost interventions to fight poverty and improve lives. We’re proud of the work that we do in inclusion, education and enterprise, and excited to be implementing plans to double our impact over the next 3 years.
To apply, please send a CV to Tara Colsell-Hawes at email@example.com , or contact 07786805232 for more information.