You have an exciting opportunity to double your donation towards ATE this Christmas – we need YOU to pledge a minimum of £100 towards the Big Give Christmas Challenge
What is the Big Give Christmas Challenge?
The Christmas Challenge is the UK’s biggest online match funding campaign which helps UK-registered charities raise funds for their cause. It offers supporters, like you, the opportunity to have your donation to ATE doubled on theBigGive.org.uk when the campaign goes live on #GivingTuesday, 28th November 2017.
How does your donation get doubled?
- We need you to pledge a minimum of £100 before 31st August
- Your pledge is a promise of funding that goes into our Big Give ‘Matching Pot’
- When the Christmas Big Give Challenge goes live on 28th November, all donations made to ATE through the Big Give website will be doubled by your Pledge in our ‘Matching Pot’
How does being a pledge help ATE:
- Pledge Promises are used to double donations and could even be worth four times their original value – If the Big Give selects us for Champion Funding
- The Big Give Christmas Challenge is a well recognised fundraising campaign that will give ATE the opportunity to drum up and double Christmas donations
If you want to support ATE by becoming a Big Give pledger and have the opportunity to double your donation, please get in contact as soon as possible! You can contact Interim UK Manager, Sarah Livesey, who will be all too happy to help get you signed up as a promised pledger! Email Sarah at email@example.com, or give her a call on 07876756787