We are excited to be looking for a 3 day per week Intern to join our small, dynamic team based in Ramsbury, Wiltshire. For the right candidate, this could be a wonderful opportunity to gain a wide range of skills and make a positive contribution to a growing organisation which is carrying out outstanding work in Lawra, Upper West Ghana.
What we are looking for a person who is:
- A university graduate (or equivalent) or final year student in a relevant field
- Passionate about making a difference in the world
- Happy to work on a wide range of tasks
- Open minded with a desire to learn and grow
- Confident, personable and an outstanding communicator
- An excellent team player
- Interested in fundraising
- Able to work from the ATE Ramsbury Office at least 2 days per week (Tuesday to Friday)
This is an unpaid position, but we will be willing to cover expenses to travel to work away from the ATE Office and fund external training opportunities where they are appropriate. Ideally, the candidate will work 3 days per week, with at least 2 days based in the Ramsbury Office and 1 day per week flexibly at home or at events/meetings. The start date and length of the Internship is negotiable for the right candidate, with 3 months as a minimum to allow time to settle in and gain meaningful experience. Objectives will be set at the beginning of the placement, making use of relevant skills and experience and focusing on areas of interest.
If you are interested, please email a cover letter and CV to Sarah Albeboure at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her on 07909091920 if you would like to discuss it.